ESL Podcast 1185 Smuggling Across Borders Christina: What is the holdup? There are cars backed up for half a mile. Harry: I bet the border patrol is looking for smugglers. Christina: Do you really think so? I wonder if there could be a drug mule in o

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年ESL之旅行交通购物

Top 5 Countdown for Week Ending March 1 This is the Top Five Countdown! Were training our gaze upon the five most popular songs in the Billboard Hot 100 pop singles chart, for the week ending March 1, 2014. Last week, the top five was in flux, with f

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(三月)

Not all musicians hit bottom, of course, but they do have to drive and drive and drive to get where they are going. Commentator Christian Bauman remembers a poignant journey of a few years back. I came home from the army to a bachelor apartment in ea

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(223) / 评论(0) 分类 2005年NPR美国国家公共电台

Lately, I've been, I've been losing sleep Dreaming about the things that we could be But baby, I've been, I've been playing hard, Sitting, no more counting dollars We'll be counting stars, yeah we'll be counting stars Counting Stars OneRepublic Nativ

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

We clawed, we chained, our hearts in vain We jumped, never asking why We kissed, I fell under your spell A love no one could deny Don't you ever say I just walked away I will always want you I can't live a lie, running for my life I will always want

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Once upon a time a few mistakes ago I was in your sights, you got me alone You found me, you found me, you found me I guess you didn't care, and I guess I liked that And when I fell hard you took a step back Without me, without me, without me And he'

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Top 5 Countdown for Week Ending Feb. 22 截至到2月22日本周前五名歌曲 Were spotlighting the five most popular songs in the Billboard Hot 100 pop singles chart, for the week ending February 22, 2014. Four out of our top five positions change

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(二月)

Top 5 Countdown for Week Ending Jan. 18 Were looking at the five most popular songs in the Billboard Hot 100 pop singles chart, for the week ending January 18, 2014. This week, three of our songs change places - thats major movement compared with the

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(一月)

Top 5 Songs for Week Ending January 11 Were checking out the five most popular songs in the Billboard Hot 100 pop singles chart, for the week ending January 11, 2014. The chart begins to stir from its post-holiday slumber this week, as two positions

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(一月)

LOURDES GARCIA-NAVARRO, HOST: Christina Ricci's career in movies began early - really early. She was only 10 when she played the adorably malevolent Wednesday Addams in The Addams Family. She went on to play fascinating, often dark and damaged women.

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台3月

I want to wish all the Chinese people a very very new year, the year of rooster which we hope to partner with for many years to come. said Christina Lagarde, IMF Manageing Director. On behalf of the WHO, I wish all the Chinese people good health and

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2017年

I know I can't take one more step towards you 'Cause all that's waiting is regret And don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore You lost the love I loved the most I learned to live half alive And now you want me one more time And who do you think you

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

中英歌词: Heartbeats fast 心跳开始加速 Colors and promises 色彩飞旋、承诺在心中回荡 How to be brave 我该怎样鼓起勇气面对一切 How can I love when I'm afraid to fall 我该如何去爱你,此刻的我是那么害怕因

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

The sun is filling up the room And I can hear you dreaming Do you feel the way I do right now? I wish we would just give up Cause the best part is falling Call it anything but love And I will make sure to keep my distance Say I love you when you're n

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲